Hale & Hush Rare Retinal Serum
Collagen & Tone Rehab
In the world of retinoid technology, Rare Retinal Serum is Hale & Hush’s “pinnacle of perfection.” Featuring IconicA®, the latest optimal (and most biologically available) form of Vitamin A, merged with premier anti-glycation ingredients, this serum succeeds supremely in anti-wrinkle, anti-redness and pro-radiance results without any of the typical negative side effects of other retinoids, such as retinol.
– Reduces wrinkles, redness, and inflammation
– Increases radiance and elasticity while supporting collagen integrity
– Renews tone and texture
– IconicA: optimal form of Vitamin A, stabilized Retinaldehyde.
– Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine: anti-glycation complex and free-radical scavenger.
– Resistem: anti-aging plant stem cell extract that reduces micro-inflammations and redness, evening-out the complexion and enhancing skin’s translucency and radiance.
– Niacinamide: stimulates collagen synthesis, improves barrier function, reduces pigmentation, and boosts micro-circulation.
– Persian Silk Tree: natural ingredient that reduces dark circles.
– Cloud Berry Seed Oil: rich in Vitamin C; UV-protecting; brightens skin tone.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Glycerin* , Cyclodextrin, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine, Carnitine (L), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate
For best results, smooth Rare Retinal Serum gently over clean skin at night only. Ultra-sensitive skins may be able to use 2-3 times a week. Test for sensitivity before using around the eyes. Product contains a Retinoid – wear an SPF during the day
Product contains a Retinoid – wear an SPF during the day. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.